EPSO is looking to recruit 80 successful candidates in the Audit field by launching the competitition EPSO/AD/302/15. The place of recruitment will be Luxembourg with the European Court of Auditors acting as the main recruiter among other EU Institutions.
Like in the previous launched epso competition, the selection will have 3 phases:
The newly introduced preselection rules for this competition are the following:
– Verbal and Numerical Reasoning DO NOT COUNT for your preselection mark, but you would still need to get a pass mark for these tests
– There will only be 10 Verbal Reasoning questions from now on.
– There will be 20 Abstract Reasoning questions from now on
– The score for the preselection will be made of scores from Abstract Reasoning and Situational Judgement Tests
– There will be up to 10 but not more than 11 times more candidates than needed on the reserve list invited to the Intermediate test. In this case, the maximum of candidates that could be invited to the Intermediate test is 880.
The main tasks of administrators in the field of audit are:
external audit, financial audit, compliance audit, and auditing of sound financial management, including planning, implementation and reporting;
documentary and on-the-spot checks and controls, analysis, assessment and improvement of audit systems and project and programme management;
internal audit, methodological support, advice and training;
inter-service coordination and consultation on audit issues;
drafting of opinions, advice or recommendations in fields related to their institution’s mission.
The deadline to apply is 28th April 2015.
On-Going Now: The Competition for EPSO’s Administrators in the Field of Audit Has Begun! The time has finally arrived for tNo comments
EPSO’s Graduate Administrators (AD5) Opens this March 2018 Want to enter the next EPSO competitions? Then we’ve got someNo comments
Upcoming EPSO Competitions 2016 European Personnel Selection Office has announced some of the competitions that are coming upNo comments
Administrators competition 2016 in the field of audit launched The European Personnel Selection Office (EPSO) is organising aNo comments