CEPOL has launched 4 capacity building actions for law enforcement officials in third countries in 2020 with a planned implementation period of 3 to 4 years. For this reason CEPOL is establishing a reserve list to ensure availability of human resources. A contract offer will be made as a member of the Contract Agent staff of the agency in accordance with the Conditions of Employment of Other Servants of the European Communities for the implementation period of the project. The contract may be extended. However, as positions would be project-funded, there shall be no expectation on the side of the candidate that an employment contract may be extended beyond the duration of the project. The successful candidate will be recruited as Senior Project Officer – FG IV.
The basic monthly net pay for this post is EUR 2,370.15 (grade 13), EUR 2,562.68 (grade 14) or EUR 3,201.46 (grade 16). The correction coefficient (on the date of publication of this vacancy notice is 75,7% for Hungary and is already taken in consideration for these amounts.
The grade is determined on the basis of professional experience gained after obtaining the diploma of an education required for the position and in line with applicable implementing rules.
In addition, based on personal situation, the following allowances might be granted:
- Expatriation or foreign residence allowance: 16% or 4% of the basic pay.
- Annual travel allowance: staff who are entitled to the expatriation (16%) or foreign residence (4%) allowance are entitled to be paid each calendar year a sum representing the cost of travel from the place of employment to the place of origin for themselves and, if they are entitled to the household allowance, for their spouse and dependents (less than age of 2)
- Household allowance
- Allowance for a dependent child or person treated as such:
- Pre-school allowance:
- Education allowance:
- School fees: paid by CEPOL for dependent children who joined the staff member in changing the residence to fully respect the article 20 of the Staff Regulations. The school shall be considered as non-fee paying and the staff member concerned shall not receive the education allowance mentioned in the bullet point(s) above.
The costs covered by CEPOL shall be:
- The registration and attendance fees at international schools
- The transportation costs
- Excluding all other costs as described on the Commission decision C(2004)131-53-2004 on general implementing provisions for the grant of the education allowance.
In addition, CEPOL will provide benefits and entitlements in line with those of European Union Civil Servants. Such entitlements will be established based on the necessary documents provided by the newly recruited staff member upon taking up duty with CEPOL.
The successful candidate shall undergo a probation period of 9 months.
For reasons related to CEPOL’s operational requirements, the candidate may be required to be available at short notice.
Source URL: https://cepol.tal.net/vx/lang-en-GB/mobile-0/channel-1/appcentre-1/brand-2/xf-483b336977cd/wid-1/candidate/so/pm/4/pl/1/opp/66-2022-CA-02-Senior-Project-Officer-to-establish-a-reserve-list/en-GB